Sunday, September 19, 2010

PARDON THE INTERRUPTION


Ok, I realize that this is NOT the way you are suppose to blog...always retrospectively.  I've been held up because I really want to share a few stories from a fantastic Swiss trip we took at the end of the summer with some of our best friends who came to visit.  I just haven't made the time to capture it in writing (and for some reason I'm just hellbent on keeping everything in chronological order).  I fell behind with my blogging during the summer with all of the FUN and all of the TRAVELING (not expecting a lot of sympathy here), and it turns out that the "beginning of the school year chaos" is in fact a global phenomenon, and so now I'm neck deep in blog post stories and ideas I want to share--but haven't been able to keep up with sharing it.  I've said this before, but I'm really shooting to make some progress this week.  Now that I'm back into driving Isaac to school, I actually have 15 minutes in the car on the way home (with Levi strapped in and reading nursery rhymes to himself) that I can hear myself think. This is always the best time for me to reflect on my daily life and organize my thoughts.  Couple this with the fact that Chris is out of the country for another 10 days and I just might have a shot at getting a little caught up...famous last words.  (so I'm going to stick in one current random post, and then, in true Jodi-blogging-fashion, I'm gonna fill you all in on our little late summer Swiss Trip...soon, in the next few days, eventually...)


No comments:

Post a Comment